Squeaky Clean Services provides depedable junk removal in Cornville, AZ!
Professional Junk Removal in Cornville
Squeaky Clean Services has an expert team standing by for your Cornville junk removal needs.
- Local. We’re a local Sedona business serving our neighbors in Cornville and other parts of Yavapai County.
- Professional. Our crew is trained and equipped to provide quality junk removal services in your community.
- Convenient. Give us a call and we’ll arrange a junk removal appointment that is convenient for you.
What to Expect
When you hire Squeaky Clean Services for junk removal or cleanouts in Cornville, you will receive nothing but the best service!
- Honest Assessment. Show us the items to remove or the property to clean out and we’ll make a plan to complete it safely.
- Thorough Cleanout. There’s no need to move anything for us. We’ll remove items from anywhere on the property.
- Attention to Detail. After all items have been loaded into the junk truck, we’ll clean up any mess that’s left behind.
How’s that for service? We’ll do the work, and you collect the win. You might even want to slip away to Oak Creek Vineyards for a treat when the job is done!
Prices You Can Afford
Squeaky Clean Services is reliable and honest when it comes to the cost of junk removal in Cornville, AZ.
- Fair Prices. Show us what to remove and we’ll provide you with a quote for the cost.
- Giving Back. We donate 10% of proceeds to fund cancer research in our father’s honor.
- Ease of Payment. You may pay with cash, card, check, Venmo, Cash App, or Zelle.
We’re removing junk to battle cancer!
Junk Removal Services in Cornville
Yard Debris Removal
Construction Debris Removal
ITEMS WE TAKE
- Picnic Tables & Lawn Chairs
- Recliners & Arm Chairs
- Rugs & Doormats
- Washers & Dryers
- Desks & Chairs
- Exercise Equipment
- Bicycles & Toys
- And MORE!
Our Cornville Junk Removal Process
Get a Quote
Our team will have a look at the junk you need to have hauled away and then give you a quote at no cost.
We’ll load all items into our junk truck, sweep up any debris, and haul everything away for recycling or disposal.