Squeaky Clean Services can provide you with house cleanout services on the same or next day you contact us!
House Cleanout Services
Foreclosures, evictions, moves, and recent deaths can all result in you needing a home cleanout. So when you need fast junk removal help, contact Squeaky Clean Services, the premier junk hauling company in Sedona, AZ.
We understand that tidying up an entire house isn’t exactly easy work. That’s why we’ll gather up and remove all that junk for you. Gently used items will even be donated to charities such as the local Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
We Declutter House Junk
Basements, attics, and everywhere between… houses can get big, and that means lots of junk to get rid of! Don’t know where to start? Here’s a thought: start by contacting the Squeaky Clean Services crew.
- Always on time. Don’t worry about us showing up late. We’re always there during the 2-hour arrival window. We’ll even give you a courtesy call when we’re on our way.
- Fast junk hauling. Let us look around the house and show us all the clutter that you’d like us to haul away. Then, we’ll do what we do best: lightning-fast junk removal!
- Extra touches. Our friendly crew wants you to be satisfied, which is why we treat you with respect, sweep your floors as we finish up, and offer you fantastic prices.
- Skip the dump. We handle the entire disposal process, meaning you don’t have to go to the dump. We are eco-friendly and opt for recycling and donations when possible.
Home Cleanout Cost
Need to tidy up a cluttered house but don’t want to dedicate wads of cash to the project? Good news: our prices for cleanout services are affordable and honest—always.
- With our volume-based pricing, you pay based on how much of our truck space your junk takes up.
- With our upfront quotes, you’ll know what this price is from the get-go. No delayed pricing with us!
- Accept our upfront quote, and our crew will hop to it. We never charge hidden fees, and that’s a promise!
- Ten percent of our proceeds are donated to cancer research. Support a good cause by supporting us!
Our Home Cleanout Services
Yard Debris Removal
Construction Debris Removal
ITEMS WE TAKE
- Clothing and Toys
- Old Decorations
- Beds and Mattresses
- Carpets and Rugs
- Electronics and TVs
- Bagged Trash
- Recyclable Materials
- Barbecue Grills
- Books and Magazines
How a House Cleanout Works
No two jobs are the same, which is why we’ll take a look at all the clutter you need us to take off your hands before providing you with an upfront quote.
At the end of your appointment, you can pay us using cash, a check, or a card. Want to make a contactless payment? We also accept Venmo and PayPal transactions.